Before confirming a safari / trip with Bowi Africa Tours and travel, please read and understand our terms and conditions because they apply during your travel with us. Feel free to contact us if you need clarity.
- Bowi Africa tours and travel requires your full names as in your passport, passport number and nationality as in the passport to book your gorilla permits and domestic flights.
- Bowi Africa tours and travel works in cooperation with other suppliers to deliver to you hotel reservations, transportation, meals and other services.
- Bowi Africa tours and travel provides the best and latest information in our itineraries to clients and is not subject to alternations of the information by other third parties.
- Bowi Africa tours and travelreserves the right to reschedule, change or adjust the safari/trip due to unavoidable circumstances before arrival and this shall be communicated to you as soon as possible.
- In case you need to make adjustments to your travel reservation, Bowi tours and travel will do its level best to the preferred amendments and confirm to you as soon as possible. An adjustment fee may be added on your total invoice by Bowi Africa tours and travel.
- Bowi Africa tours and travel requests the client to report any special cases or preferences of the visitors after confirmation of the safari. E.g diet, medical requirements etc. Bowi Africa tours and travel will do its level best to meet the cases and if not able will communicate to you.
- Bowi Africa tours and travel requires you to make reservations quick and in advance because most of accommodation recommended and offered has limited capacity. Guarantee is only when the reservation is confirmed.
- Price for a safari includes; Entrance fees to the national park, 4WD safari vehicle, drive/ guide as per the itinerary, meals as per the itinerary, accommodation for the whole trip, bottled water, ranger fees, sightseeing as per the itinerary, activities on the itinerary, ground transport, aiport pick-ups and transfers if applicable. Unless otherwise.
- Price excludes; International and domestic flights, visa, passports, telephone costs, drinks not included on the itinerary, tips and gratuities to the driver and guides, laundry, travel insurance, extra activities not on the itinerary, and any other personal interests of any nature.
- Bowi Africa tours and travel prices on the website are not guaranteed and are put only for your guidance.
- Bowi Africa tours and travel reserves the right to adjust the prices due to fluctuations in the exchange rate and other sections of the tour, but Bowi Africa tours and travel will fight to minimize this.
- Prices are based on operational costs and tariffs prevailing at that time.
- Gorilla and chimp permits give you approval to track the primates but it doesn’t mean they are in a plain field at the location.
- Take cautions and follow rules given to you by the guide or ranger while on game viewings. No guarantee is given to you that you will see all the animals as mentioned to you because it’s a privilege to see the animals in the park.
- Bowi Africa tours and travel will change the accommodation options to the next level best with simple standards if the booked facility is full ad it reserves the right to do so.
- English speaking drive/guide is provided to you for your tour by Bowi Africa tours and travel
- Safari accommodation is based on two people sharing a room/ tent. Single supplement rooms can be provided at any cost.
- Bowi Africa tours and travel reserves the right to alter any arrangements or operation should conditions necessitate during a scheduled tour or safari
- Bowi Africa tours and travel reserves the right to retain, refuse or delay to accept a particular person as a member of any safari at any time should the person behave in a way that is inappropriate.
- Safari vans, buses, 4WD vehicles will be provided according to the number of clients, route and arrangements on the itinerary.
- Bowi Africa tours and travel reserves the right to employ same contractors for the smooth running of the tour.
- A deposit of 25% is required to confirm or book tour with Bowi Africa tours and travel and balance should be due 30 days before or at the start of the tour if agreed upon.
- You can also choose to pay a full payment during your booking of the tour
- For gorilla permits, chimpanzee permits and air tickets for domestic flights a full payment is required at the date of booking and the deposit in non-refund unless they have been sold to other tour operators.
- Bowi Africa tours and travel will cancel your booking if the payments are not according to the above listed.
- Payments can be done through direct bank transfers, VISA debit or credit cards, or cash received at hand before the start of the tour.
- All charges on bank transfer and VISA cards during transactions are to be paid by the client
Tour cancellation and Refunds policy
- Any tour deposit should be refunded as agreed less the administrative and hotel charges.
- Bowi Africa tours and travel accepts any cancellation made in writing and is effective on the actual date received. Cancellations are as follows;
- More than 60 days Full refund less 5% administrative costs
- 59-30 days 25% cancellation fee of the tour price
- 14 days 40% cancellation fee of the tour price
- 7 days 70% cancellation fee of the tour price
- 48 hours no refund
- Note that refunds will be made within 30 days after cancellation of the tour.
- Bowi Africa tours and travel is not responsible for any loss or damage of luggage
- Bowi Africa tours and travel liability to passengers carried in its vehicles is subject to the governing country laws the tour is taking place no other country
- Bowi Africa tours and travel and its agents act as agents for safaris, transport etc and are not liable to loss, injury, damages, delays of any manner.
- All claims to Bowi Africa tours and travel are to the courts of law jurisdiction of the country in which matters arises.
- Bowi Africa tours and travel cannot allow liability or compensation for circumstances beyond their control e.g. war, acts of terror, floods and more.
- Bowi Africa tours and travel will do its level best to ensure that all arrangements for a specific tour are carries out in the most effective and efficient way.
- Complaints should be reported to Bowi Africa tours and travel and the company will try its best to take appropriate measures to satisfy the clients.