Day 1: Trip to Murchison falls national park
- Exciting road trip (Beautiful sceneries)
- 1st game drive in the savannah trails of the park (sunset drive)
Today marks the start of your unforgettable safari, start the journey early morning after breakfast to the north-west via Kampala-Masindi highway. Expect to reach the park in the afternoon in time for lunch at the your booked lodge. You will have to ferry cross for lodges in the north section of the park.
N.B: In the park, keep your eyes wild open
Relax off after lunch with a fabulous view of the wild as you await for your evening game drive. Expect to see giraffes, lions, kobs, bush elephants, waterbucks and so much more the park as got to offer. The drive marks off the end of our day.
Journey time: 5-7 hrs
Meal plan: Full board
Day 2: Safari trip in Murchison falls
- Impressive boat cruise to bottom of the falls
- 2nd wildlife drive (sight early risers from their hideouts)
- Hike to top of the falls (with best views of the split up Uhuru falls)
Kick off the day with an early cup of coffee then get ready for the early morning drive. This will open you to the morning African beauty while sighting hyenas, leopards, lions, bush warthogs plus lots of birds.
In the afternoon after your delicious African lunch, you start the impressive boat trip to the bottom of the falls. The cruise is about 3hrs and is so rewarding with lots of wildlife along the Nile river banks. Nile crocodiles, hippos are some of the residents which make this adventure marvelous.
Reach the bottom of the falls and have a clear view of the falls at the devil’s cauldron but won’t be able to see the Uhuru falls, a split away arm of the bottom falls. Board of the boat for a hike to the top to see both Murchison and Uhuru falls. The driver will be ready waiting to take you back to the lodge after the hike. The hike marks the end of your remarkable day.
Don’t forget your camera this day. You need to capture the highlight of the safari (Murchison falls) to keep for yourself memories.
Meal plan: Full board
Day 3: Return to Kampala
- Track rhinos on foot
- Trip to drop-off point
After your last breakfast in the park, drive back to Kampala with a stop at Ziwa rhino sanctuary for the yet another thrilling endangered white rhino tracking at a close and safe distance. Expect to reach Kampala in the late afternoon to your point of drop.
Driving time: 5-7hrs
Meals: Half board
- Self contained rooms
- Delicious meals both African and international dishes
- 4WD safari van and English speaking driver
- Park entry fees
- All activities as per itinerary
- Bottled water
- Tips and gratitudes to guides and drivers
- Luxury drinks not included on the meal plan
- Visas and international flights
- Telephone calls and all local network charges
- Any personal interests.