Day 1; To Queen Elizabeth national park
- Reward road trip (with beautiful sceneries)
- 1st wildlife drive in the park (expect to see alot of wildlife)
- First overnight stay in the wild ( with noises of an African night)
Safari begins early morning after breakfast. Start the journey at 7am, traveling via Kampala Mbarara Kasese highway with a lunch stop in Mbarara. Continue through the beautiful country side to the park.
The evening marks the begining of an African adventure with a game drive in the wild through the kasenyi plains. Sight the bush elephants the largest land mammal, the elusive forest hogs, cape buffaloes, antelopes to mention but a few. Tonight you will have your first stay in the wild.
Journey time: 5-6rs
Meal plan: Half board
Day 2: Safari in Queen Elizabeth national park
- Sunrise game drive in the wild
- Another night in the wild
- Rewarding Kazinga channel launch cruise (believed to have the highest concentration of hippos in East Africa)
This morning you will be woken up early for the sunrise morning game drive, a variety of wildlife like bush pigs, herds of elephants, serval cats, lions, the leopard all can be seen on this early game drive. Get a chance to sight the early risers as they get out of there nests, colorful butterflies and a variety of birds.
Seeing the tree climbing lions is in the Ishasha section of the park with chances of 50:50 sighting them
In the Afternoon its your impressive launch trip on the famous Kazinga channel which connects two adjacent lakes of Edward and George, the channel tames a lot of water loving animals with by far the highest concentration of hippos, see crocodiles, buffaloes, warthogs, elephants all cooling from the scotching sun, it also attacks lots of birds e.g. the kingfishers whose sounds give the ride a magical experience. . seat back with your camera and binoculars and enjoy your ride.
Meal plan: Full board
Day 3: Back to Kampala
- Road trip back to Kampala (drop to your place of convenience)
- Equator Stop ( ideal for great photographs)
- Opt chimp walk
This day marks the end of this magical safari. Drive back to Kampala to your place of convenience. We shall have a stop at the equator for great pictures, and know more about the two hemispheres. Lunch will be en route.
You can opt to continue to Bwindi Impenetrable national park for yet another astonishing gorilla tracking safari .
Journey time: 5-6hours
Meal plan: Half board
- Hotel pick-ups and airport transfers
- 4WD vehicle with English speaking driver/guide
- 2 nights’ accommodations with delicious meals as per the itinerary
- Park entry fees and activities as per the itinerary
- Game ranger fees
- Bottled water
- Tips and gratitudes to guides and drivers
- Luxury drinks not included on the meal plan
- Visas and international flights
- Any other personal interests.